RIGHT TO WITHDRAWAL
The Customer has the right to withdraw from the sales agreement within 14 working days of receipt of the goods purchased. In this case, the Customer must send to FFW S.r.l. an e-mail to the Customer Service address asking for authorization.
This notice of withdrawal must specify the purchase order number and the Product identification code. The withdrawal must be made according to our procedure and by courier Bartolini (for orders made in Italy) or by courier DHL (for orders placed abroad) using the return form included in the package of the order. The withdrawal can be booked through the Call Center Bartolini / DHL. The Customer must return the Products purchased, intact and complete (including original packaging) to FFW S.r.l. at the following address, no later than 14 working days as from receipt of the Products purchased: FFW c/o BUTTERO Corso Garibaldi, 113 - 20121, Milano, Italy.
It is compulsory to use the Return Form. The Customer must return, at his own risk, at the above address, the purchased items intact and completed of the original labels (including the original packaging), no later than 14 working days from receipt of the products purchased. Solely for the purpose of calculating expiry of the stated terms of 14 working days, the Products are intended as returned at the time at which they are delivered to the courier or accepting post office. The right to withdraw may be exercised for all Products purchased. It may not be exercised only in relation to part of the goods ordered.
Return Terms and Conditions
- Item(s) cannot be worn, washed or altered in any way.
- The returned item(s) must be in the same condition as sent, packaged in an orderly fashion, and have all original tags, extra buttons, dust bags, hangers, etc. Shoes and other accessories that were sent with original boxes must be returned in these boxes which cannot be used, damaged or altered in any way.
- In the case of defective or incorrect merchandise, clients must follow the instructions above. FFW S.r.l. reserves the right to request photographic support regarding defective or incorrect merchandise before authorizing a return for full reimbursement of shipping and import fees.
- Swimwear (bikini bottoms, swim trunks or briefs) and intimate apparel (briefs, boxers) must be tried on over underwear. Returns will not be accepted if the protective hygienic strip has been removed. Items that have any sign of use or wear will be returned to the client.
- All authorized returned merchandise is subject to re-entry inspection at the sole discretion of FFW S.r.l..
- FFW S.r.l. reserves the right to refuse returns that are unauthorized and/or not sent with the same courier from the original shipment as specified in the return instructions.
- Pick-ups for all authorized returns with FFW S.r.l.'s courier account numbers must originate from the same country of the original shipment.
Withdrawal is not permitted for customised Products and Products delivered abroad. In all cases where withdrawal is not lawfully and validly applied by the Customer, FFW S.r.l. shall return the Product to the Customer, at the Customer's own risk and expense; Customer must also address the organization for the return of the goods. Should the Products returned by damaged during transport for return to FFW S.r.l., the Customer shall be informed of all damages reported no later than the second working day as from the receipt of Products. This shall therefore allow the Customer in turn to inform the courier of this fact and claim his rights with regard the courier. At the same time, the Products damaged during transport shall be returned to the Customer at the Customer's own risk and expense. Should withdrawal be exercised in accordance with the provisions of current legislation. FFW S.r.l. shall reimburse the amounts paid by the Customer. Reimbursement shall take place free of charge as quickly as possible and, in any case, within thirty days of the date on which FFW S.r.l. became aware of the Customer's having exercised his right to withdraw.